Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Part Two: The NORB Review Shotgun Clinic

The NORB.  What can I say?  I really love this bag, it's versatility and durability.  What do I mean by that?  So far I have been able to take it to every shooting activity and it goes along without any issue.  Most recently, I took it to a shotgun clinic I was teaching.  As we were loading and unloading the car, my husband could grab my bag without anything falling out and toss it in the car with all the gear.  No issues.

Since it stands up on it's own, I don't need to worry about getting it to sit upright against my gear without falling down and flopping around everywhere.  Regarding it's durability, I'm not concerned with it tearing or "breaking" while I'm using it.  This is not to say that I take my gear for granted, instead I can use it regularly without worry of destroying it before I've had the chance to really use it.

The fabric is especially forgiving.  Dirt, weeds, whatever it lands in can easily be brushed off without issue.  I am particularly fond of this feature.  It's not something I look for, but I appreciate it when it is the case. I'm looking forward to sharing how the NORB performs at an IDPA match.

Part Three: IDPA Match

My gear outside the car in the dirt.

Hanging out at the gun rack waiting for first time shooters.

No comments:

Post a Comment