Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Part Three: The NORB Review IDPA Match

Last month I participated in the IDPA Match and took my NORB of course.  One of the reasons I like the NORB is because I can put everything I need in one bag and not have to search through several to find what I'm looking for.  I can confidently say that this is the perfect bag.  The other reason for IDPA matches I wanted something like the NORB is because my shooting buddy has a very small car that she likes to drive and there just isn't room for more than one bag per person.  So, this works!

For this match, I took my NORB and an ammo can.  The extra can is because as hard as I try I cannot fit 6 boxes of ammo in the NORB, so I need to take something to accommodate my ammo.  Also, since I live in CA I cannot travel with my firearm and ammo/magazines in the same bag.  They must be separate.




The NORB was easy to tote from stage to stage.  It was comfortable for the 3 hour match and I received many compliments on the bag from other lady shooters and guys.  I was happy to share my experience with them.  It has been a great bag to use in all the shooting activities I participate in.  Thank you Offhand Gear!

For more information on the NORB go to their website at What is NORB? to see more and how to order one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment